Wednesday, February 9, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY:



I would rather u sit me down & tell me the truth about "anything" & "everything," than to continuously "lie" to me cause once I am turned off from u, there is no getting me to see u differently. Everything concealed eventually gets revealed. Lies & secrets hurt more than the truth & makes others mistrust u. So if u feel u have everyone fooled, remember u can hide from man but never ur conscience & God
                                                                             - My beautiful Cousin Lorraine Kerr


                                                    
This quote is powerful and comes from the heart. We all have experienced this which is why some of us are currently single and happy. People out there should know it is useless to lie. The truth will be revealed eventually, especially if you want to have a long term relationship with the one you lie to. It does not matter how small the lie is or how insignificant you deem it to be. A lie is a lie. I feel that it is worse when the lie is small, when a man tells me that the lie is insignificant and small... I then ask him.. Why? Why lie if it is of no significance. Why not just tell the truth? Pathological liars lie so much that they start to believe their own lies which makes them dangerous. Ladies stay clear of liars. Dont waste your time. A real man has no reason to lie. He is unashamed of who he is and comfortable with the fact that NO ONE is perfect. A man who tells you the truth no matter what, is a man who really loves and honors you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment