Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day From UrbanHaute

Eye Candy For The Ladies:

I have a flavor for EVERYONE.....


African King Idris Elba


Rock God Lenny Kravits


British Hottie David Beckham



The one and the only DENZEL WASHINGTON


Sexy Boriqua Benicio Del Torro



Happy V Day to the all the grannies out there
HARRY BELAFONTE


Remembering what it use to be
D'angelo



Korean Beauty Daniel Henny    


He gets the duct tape and I bring the champagne
My favorite crazy
JAVIER BARDEM


ooh he so sensitive and eccentric
Johnny Depp


The one Keanu Reeves



The gorgeous Samurai Ken Wantanabe



He was the reason I watched 'TrueBlood" Mechad Brooks
YUMMY



Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow & Forever
BILLY ZANE



Edible Chocolate- and always a gentleman
Tyson Beckford



Happy V Day Mommy-This one is for you
Yul Brynner



Fresh Face Victor Ross II



New Candy Marcus Patrick
How U Doing??

Let's not 4get the ORIGINAL BAD BOY  
MARLON BRANDO


4 THE BIG FINISH- Again- MARLON BRANDO

2 comments:

  1. Benicio and Keanu belongs to me!! Yes I am a wife to both of them...Its allowed na!

    Great post :)

    Mena

    http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/02/tale-of-driver-millionaire-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words: Idris Elba!!
    He used to get paid to appear at this club in my town (Stamford)--although I would always find out after the fact. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete